Mountain Top Jeep Safari and Picnic Lunch
Experience the mountains like they are meant to be experienced: in an open jeep. Tea gardens, waterfalls, old Temples and stunning views of the Dhauladhar range at 6100 feet! This trip is everything you came to the mountains for.
The #1 rated outdoor activity in the area!
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Pre departure orientation/review schedule, weather and trip plan
- Hop on the open jeep and start the safari
- The scenic drive will take you up through villages, forests, and streams up to the Old Vindhyavasini temple situated on top of the Dhauladhar mountain range. Have chai and receive the Baba’s blessings
- After the exciting ride you will be served a traditional Himachali picnic style lunch (No Alcohol)
- Enjoy the view of snow capped mountains, waterfalls, a breathtaking view of the valley and the rejuvenating fresh mountain air
- Enjoy a eco hike through the local forest for some more
- Drive back to the Hotel