Garhi Mountain View Hike
The most authentic traditional village experience in the whole of Himachal. You’ll experience a magical village nestled in the hills, a traditional village home, a beautiful sunset, folk music, an open fire, and an authentic Himachali dining experience.
A top rated activity by all guests!
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Pre departure orientation/review schedule, weather and trip plan
- Drive to the Palampur Trail Head through the tea gardens – (30 minutes).
- With our experienced porters and hiking guides we will take you on a 6-10 mile hike up to a village called Garhi (uninhabited) at 8500 Ft above sea level. Depending on the route we take the hike could be between moderate and difficult – all ages & levels will be accommodated for –
- Lunch served on top of the mountain with picturesque views of the Dhauladhar mountain range
- Drive back to your accommodation (30 minutes)
This trip also offers an overnight camping option for the outdoor enthusiasts for an additional cost