Traditional Village Fireside Dinner
The most authentic traditional village experience in the whole of Himachal. You’ll experience a magical village nestled in the hills, a traditional village home, a beautiful sunset, folk music, an open fire, and an authentic Himachali dining experience.
A top rated activity by all guests!
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Pre departure orientation/review schedule, weather and trip plan
- Drive to the Neugal river bridge, through Bandla tea gardens (20-30 minutes)
- Experience true Himachali culture with a 45 minute nature walk to the Gaddi village to visit children at the local village school
- Village Dinner/Tea with a local family in their traditional home – mud hut (Non Alcoholic beverages and traditional Indian cuisine selections)- An EXSUL Social Initiative